Golden, silver and bronze ticket Terms and conditions
- This offer is only valid at Stomping Ground Brewery & Beer Hall in Collingwood.
- The amount redeemable on your Beer Hall card does not expire, but we encourage you to use it within 12 months.
- The amount redeemable on your Beer Hall card may only be used for food and beverages consumed at the Beer Hall, it can not be used to purchase merchandise. It cannot be used for purchases from our online store.
- If your card is lost or stolen, please notify us immediately and we can put a hold on your card while we re-issue another. As communicated through your Thank You letter, you must take a photo of your card as a reference or take note of the card number provided in the event that it is lost or stolen. A replacement card will be provided at the Ticket Holders’ expense (estimated to be $10-15).
- Stomping Ground practices the Responsible Service of Alcohol and reserves the right to refuse service.
- If our Collingwood Beer Hall does not open within 12 months of you purchasing this ticket, you can request a refund of the full purchase price.
- For Golden and Silver Ticket holders, the next 6 x 4 packs of Limited Edition beers, as determined by Stomping Ground, will be provided to you as they are released over the course of 12 months (unfortunately no substitutes are allowed). These will be either delivered to you or can be collected from the brewery / beer hall when available. You will be contacted via email when they are available. If 6 different new release beers are not produced over the course of 12 months, we will substitute a different beer of a similar value.
- All entitlements are non-transferable for cash.
- Any event, function or booking must comply with Stomping Ground booking policies.