Promoter: Stomping Ground Brewing Co, ABN 27601405814, 100 Gipps St, Collingwood, 3066, 0394151944
a) By entering this competition, you agree to, accept and are bound by these terms and conditions.
b) This competition is open to all residents of Australia and must be 18 years of age or older, except for the employees of the promoter, Stomping Ground Brewing Co, its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition. Stomping Ground Brewing Co will not accept any entries from children aged 17 or under.
d) To be an eligible entrant in this competition any entrants must respond to contact from Stomping Ground Brewing Co upon time of winner announcement.
e) Entrants may submit as many entries as they like.
f) Must be 18 years or older to redeem the prize and present identification if requested.
g) The venue will abide by the responsible services of alcohol guidelines.
h) This competition is a game of skill. Entry into the competition is free.
2. How to Enter: Entrants must take a photo or vidoe of themselves (or a friend, family or other object) with a BEERMO coaster, tag it with the hashtag #beermo and share it on Facebook or Instagram. They can share their photo more than once, or enter more than once. Photos that are not tagged with the hashtag are not eligible.
3. Promotion period: The competition will be running from 9am on Wednesday 1st November 2017 until 5pm on Thursday 30th November 2017. Any submissions after this date will be exempt and will not qualify for entry.
4. Prize details:
a) There is one major prize - a keg party on Stomping Ground. The prize entails the delivery, bar set up and service of Stomping Ground kegs at a party thrown by the winner at their choice of private location (subject to the permission of the property owner). Stomping Ground will provide beer up to 2 x 50L kegs of Stomping Ground 'Gipps St.' Pale Ale and the equipment to pour the beer (or cans of the same beer to the equivalent volume, subject to availability). All other party infrastructure (food, furniture, toilets, guest safety) will be the responsibility of the prize winner. The date of the party will be negotiated between Stomping Ground and the winner, but guest list, invitations and promotion will be at the discretion of the winner. Beer cannot be sold to party guests and must be served at no charge.
b) The prize must be claimed in its entirety as stated and not differed.
c) The prize is not transferable, nor redeemable for cash and not exchangeable. No change can be given if the prize is a voucher and the total amount is not redeemed. Beer cannot be sold to party guests a
5. Winner announcement:
The winner will be selected by a panel of Stomping Ground staff based on the creativity and quality of the entry.
a) The winner will be notified via social media, and then asked to contact Stomping Ground via email.
b) The winner of the prize will be notified within 2 business days of the competition ending and the winner will have 14 days to respond to initial contact or the prize will be revoked and redrawn.
c) Winners will be published on the Stomping Ground Brewing Co Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/SGBrewingCo/ on 17th December 2017.
d) If the winner does not collect the prize within 3 months of being announced it will be regarded as forfeit.
e) In the event that the prize is not claimed or revoked, Stomping Ground Brewing Co reserve the right to revoke and give the prize to a runner up, or re offer the prize in a future promotion.
6. Force Majeure [remove if not applicable]: The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for any loss, cost or damage arising out of any act, omission, failure or delay by the Promoter or other party which is due to an act of god, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter.
7. Release: To the full extent permissible by law, the promoter, its agencies and employees, will not be liable for any death, injury, damages, expenses (including any claim for legal expenses) or loss whatsoever (whether indirect or consequential) to persons or property as a result of participation in the promotion, accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize and damage to any prize in transit.
8. Rights to entries: All entries become the property of Stomping Ground Brewing Co. The promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. Privacy Notice:
a) The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name, town of residence and photograph in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
b) We will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your permission.