While Stomping Ground beers are available on tap at our Beer Hall in Collingwood, as well as a growing number of awesome pubs and bars, we also want you to be able to enjoy some of them at home with friends.
While we will be canning some of our most popular beers in late 2017, we now have Stomping Ground 'growlers' (1.89 litres) and 'squealers' (945mL) available to swap-and-go at our Beer Hall!
Here's how it works:
1. CHOOSE YOUR BEER
2. ASK BAR STAFF TO OPEN FRIDGE
3. PAY AT BAR (FIRST TIMER'S NEED TO PAY BOTTLE DEPOSIT)
4, ENJOY THE BEER!
5. RETURN EMPTY TO SWAP-AND-GO OR COLLECT DEPOSIT
- Prices for fills depends on the beer and ABV
- Unless you provide an empty Stomping Ground growler or squealer, you will be charged a $7 deposit in addition to the cost of the beer
- You will receive a $7 deposit refund for every empty Stomping Ground growler and/or squealer you return to the Beer Hall bar
- Filled growlers and squealers are not allowed to be consumed at the Beer Hall
- We do not fill growlers to order
- We do not fill other brewery's growlers. Sorry!
- All our growlers and squealers are counter pressure filled
- We recommend keeping the growlers and squealers cold. Best consumed within 3 days.
- To ensure the maximum freshness, we stock a limited number of growlers and squealers and may sell out from time to time. We apologise if we have run out of your preferred selection.